- Loaf fine white bread
- Mild vinegar
- Grated Mild cheese
For the dressing:
- Dash of pepper
- Clove of garlic, crushed
- Olive oil
- Mild white wine vinegar
- Remove the crust from the loaf of bread and slice the remainder
- Moisten the slices with vinagar and water.
- Cover a shallow salad bowl with pieces of the prepared bread. On top of it, sprinkle shredded cheese.
- Place in a cold place
To make the dressing
- Mix the pepper, honey, mint, garlic, coriander, olive oil and vinegar.
- Pour over the cold bread and serve at once.