- 1 cauliflower, cabbage, or bunch of broccoli
- White wine
- Olive oil
- Ground pepper
- Celery seed (or lovage)
- Pinch of rosemary (or rue)
- Vegetable stock
- W hite wine vinegar
- Olive oil or butter
- Take cauliflower, cabbage, or broccoli, quarter them, and put in a pot.
- For the first sauce, combine the cumin, salt, wine, olive oil, and enough water to steam the vegetable. Add to the vegetables, bring to a boil, then simmer gently till done.
- Grind pepper, celery seed (or lovage), mint, rosemary (or rue) and coriander. Add to stock, vinegar, and olive oil or butter.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer to reduce for 25 minutes.
- Serve over the cooked, strained vegetables.
- (All three vegetables may be combined in this recipe)