- Raw fish
- Fish stock
- Boiled white wine
- Olive oil
- Sliced leeks
- Ground pepper
- Celery seed (or Lovage)
- 2 raw egg yolks
- Fillet the fish, chop them into pieces and put into a pot.
- Add stock, boiled wine, olive oil and leeks.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat.
- Meanwhile grind together coriander, pepper, celery seed (or lovage), and oregano.
- Add these seasonings to the stew.
- Thicken the liquid by adding well beaten yolks little by little.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a sprinkling of pepper.