- 1 salmon, salmon trout or standard trout
- 1 tbsp (15ml) salt
- 1 tbsp (15ml) coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp (15ml) vinegar
- Clean, wash and dry the fish.
- Crush the salt and the coriander seed together in a bowl.
- Roll the fish in this mixture.
- Place the fish in an ovenproof frying pan, seal by frying quickly on both sides, then cover with a lid.
- Put the pan in the oven and bake at gas mark 4, 350°f (180°c) until the fish is cooked through.
- When it is cooked, remove from the oven, sprinkle with strong vinegar and serve.