- 4 bulbs of garlic
- 200g/7oz feta cheese
- 3 celery stalks
- A large bunch of fresh coriander leaves
- a small bunch of fresh rue leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Sea salt
- Break the garlic up into cloves and spread these out on a baking tray and grill for 5 minutes. Turn the cloves over a few times to ensure even cooking.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes and then squeeze out the garlic flesh from the skins.
- Roughly chop the celery, cheese and herbs and put them in a blender with the garlic and blend until smooth.
- Add the wine vinegar and olive oil and blend.
- Serve as an accompaniment.