Rich Sweet Cakes
The recipe can be used as an dessert at mealtimes or a snack
- Chopped almonds
- Ground rosemary (or rue)
- Pastry flour
- Baking powder
- Sweet raisin wine
- 1 egg
- Honey or brown sugar
- Filbert nuts or pecans
- In a bowl, put the cinnamon, chopped almonds, and rosemary (or rue).
- Add flour, baking powder, and mix.
- Next combine sweet wine, well beaten egg, honey and milk.
- Blend and stir into the dry ingredients.
- Bake in hot oven for 30 minutes.
- Pour a little honey on top of finished cake and garnish with nuts.