- 3 hares
- Chicken liver
- 3 raw eggs
For the sauce
- Celery seed
- Yolk of 1 hard boiled egg
- Onion (chopped)
- Clean and gut the hare. Keep the inside of the hare for later.
- Cook the chicken liver, hare brains, hare liver,
- Put pepper, lovage, and origan in a bowl and moisten with liquamen
- Put in the cooked chicken liver, cooked brains, chopped liver and the whites of three raw eggs. Blend with liquamen,.
- Stuff the hare with this mixture.
- Wrap it in am animal membrane bind together and roast over a slow fire.
- Pound pepper, lovage, cumin, celery seed, yolk of 1 hard boiled egg in a bowl and work into a ball.
- Cook in a small saucepan liquamen, wine, oil and a little vinegar, along with the chopped onion.
- Add the ball of spices and stir with origan.
- If necessary thicken with cornflower